November 29, 2010

Changeseeker

Date Written: 5/1/2010
Changeseeker = Suspected Racist
I asked Changeseeker if she was a Racist and she said, "I don't know exactly if I'm a Racist...uh yeah." I suspect she could have answered "yes" or "no" to that question. She was in a tragic arrangement with a black male. Changeseeker said, "White people don't respect themselves and first you have to respect yourself before you're able to respect anybody else." She was saying words that were confusing. She was not clear in the beginning, but Gus cleared it up some. Changeseeker was asked to bring her daughter on the show to clear up as much confusion as possible. Hope that happens. The C.O.W.S. w/ Changeseeker

1 comment:

  1. Justice! I found a beautiful, bright, young Blogger layout that I think would look FANTASTIC on your blog.. Let me know what you think.

    http://coloured-notes-deluxetemplates.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete