November 28, 2010

Dr. Joe R. Feagin

Date Written: 3/13/2010
Admitted Racist (White Supremacist)
Dr. Joe R. Feagin = Admitted Racist (White Supremacist)
I couldn't hear Dr. Feagin during the show. He sounded muffled. The "Youngest Caller" asked a question, "Why do you practice Racism/White Supremacy?" To me that is an excellent question for a person that is informed about or still learning about Racism/White Supremacy. Dr. Feagin said, "I am a Racist." I knew he was a Racist (White Supremacist), because how he was functioning. If white people say you are white then you could be a Racist (White Supremacist). "The Youngest Caller" kept asking questions and using words trying to clarify that Dr. Feagin was lying. "The Youngest Caller" got upset, because the guest was lying. Dr. Feagin could only stay on for 1hour and 54min. My co-host Gus said, "Dr. Feagin is old." The guest wrote 50 books. The C.O.W.S. w/ Dr. Joe R. Feagin 

No comments:

Post a Comment